Sunday, October 20, 2013

Surprise Engagement Lunch with my DT Ladies!

Earlier this week, Lisa, one of the girls I work with, sent out an email asking the girls at DT if they wanted to do a girls lunch on Thursday.  I eagerly agreed to attend (there's only 5 of us ladies in the office full time so any opportunity for girls-only activities and we're all pumped about it).  

When I arrived at lunch on Thursday, though, I was so surprised and happy to see that the other girls had planned a surprise engagement lunch party for me!  Complete with my first wedding magazine and the cutest card!  They even treated me to my lunch!  I felt so blessed and happy!  Not only do I have a job I love, the people I work with are so amazing - it's like I moved, found a job, and work with 28 of my favorite people!!  We had a delicious lunch together and shared celebratory drinks.  It was truly so thoughtful of them, and I love them all so much!  A huge thank you to my DT ladies for your thoughtfulness and a wonderful celebratory lunch. :-)

Them at the table when I arrived - I was so surprised to see what was waiting at my spot!

So happy :)

My delicious sorbet mimosa and beautiful card/magazine

All of our plates and my lunch.

All of us together <3

No comments:

Post a Comment