Thursday, February 20, 2014

First Article Published on the DT Blog!


Over the past week, I worked with our Copywriter at DT to co-write my first article for the DT blog! It's all about the birthday surprises that I organize each month at DT. It's a really fun article, check it out! Here's an excerpt:

“'If you do this, then you get that.' As I researched motivational factors to improve our office’s birthday celebrations, I ran across Dan Pink’s TED Talk (which has racked up nearly 10 million views). He discusses how expected rewards narrow our perspective, our recognition of possibilities, and even makes the results worse than when no reward is promised. Pink’s ideas propelled my redesign of dt birthday celebrations, and it resulted in our Birthday Surprises."

I hope you enjoy reading the whole article and have a great rest of your Thursday! I'm super pumped because today one of my college roommates and very best friends, Lindsey, is en route to San Diego and should be here early afternoon! I'm sure you'll be reading about our weekend adventures at some point next week, check back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment